Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New Product Release - Boo's Day Bed!

Hi everyone! Finally getting some new stuff out this week, and I think this is sooo cute I couldn't resist but put one in my own house once I finished it!

Boo's Bits Presents: Boo's Day Bed!




As with my other products you can count on only the best Animation quality, and plenty of options for you and your loved ones!!

The Day Bed comes in both a Unisex and Girl/Girl version, and I have released Copy and Transfer versions as well (which I just HAVE to say is a LOT of work when it comes to listing them!)

Honestly i can't think of a house this Day Bed would not look lovely in (except maybe a big castle full of chains and things, but I still bet the "Night" Version would blend in!). It is only 14 prims, so even you linden home owners can't say you don't have room!!! Unisex Version has 204 Animations and Girl/Girl Version has 153 Animations.

Unisex Transfer Version - 1050L - 204 Animations
Unisex Copy Version - 2700L

Girl/Girl Transfer Version 950L - 153 Animations
Girl/Girl Copy Version 2500L


I am also releasing, exclusive to the Marketplace, a PG version in the Beach design. This only includes Single, Duo and cuddles, but comes at the nice price point of 500L. 90 Animations and only available in the Modify/Transfer format!



And don't forget, if you are a member of the Boo's Bits VIP group in second life, you do get 15% off these products and many more! So make sure you are wearing your tag when you purchase. (Funds are returned automatically when you purchase wearing your tag. If you have any trouble with this please contact me!)

That's it for now!! Come down to the store and give this a try! I think you'll love it as much as I do!!

xx

Nynaboo


No comments:

Post a Comment