Sunday, May 13, 2012

Honeymooning with BOO!!

Hi everyone! Feels like FOREVER since I released a new product! But the wait is over! I bring you just in time for next years Valentines day (that's how far behind I have been), the Honeymoon Heart Bed!!

Boo's Honeymoon Heart Bed


It comes in two flavors (Unisex and Lesbian) and is also available in both Transfer and COPY formats!

Unisex version has 258 Animations, of the usual quality you come to expect from Boo's, and has menus for single, Male/Female, Female/Female and Groups of M/M/F, M/F/F and F/F/F

Lesbian version has 197 Animations of the usual quality you come to expect and has the Single, Female/Female and F/F/F menus!

Unisex Transfer version - 1350L

Unisex Copy Version - 3700L

Lesbian Transfer Version - 1150L

Lesbian Copy Version - 3300L

Why buy copy? think of it as a great way to save yourself the hassle of losing an item from your land, or if something goes wrong and you have trouble chasing me down to fix it, you can just rez a new one!

Heck, if you have two bedrooms you can put a bed in both of them!

More products will be coming in Copy format soon! Please note that no refunds will be made on Copy products except in the case of a double purchase.

Also I just want to let you all know that soon I will be around more often, and in fact Boo's Bits will become my full time job for a while. So expect a lot of new things coming soon!!

That's all for now!! More to come soon!

Nynaboo

xx

My Marketplace Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/51

My In world store: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Isle%20of%20Boo/122/102/27

Follow me on Twitter @Nynaboos

No comments:

Post a Comment