Thursday, May 24, 2012

Wagon Ride with BOO!!!!

Hi Everyone! New product release this week. Finally got around to doing something a bit different! Boo's Bits is proud to present:
   
Boo's Frisky Farm Wagon! in 4 flavors!





150 Quality Animations for Singles, Duos, Male/Female and Female/Female couples!

Transfer Version - 950L | Copy Version 1700L


122 Quality Animations for Singles, Duos and Female/Female couples!

Transfer Version - 850L | Copy Version 1600L


Marketplace Only Limited Release

84 Quality Animations for singles, duos and Male/Female couples!

Transfer Version - 700L | Copy Version - 1500L


Marketplace Only Release

42 Quality Animations including singles, duos and cuddles.

Transfer Version - 350L | Copy Version - 850L

Releasing a Straight Only version is a new thing for me, and I'm not sure how it will work out, so we'll see. If it is popular I might do more limited releases (But remember my Furniture is primarily made for lesbian and bi ladies, and that will never change!)

You can test out the Unisex and Lesbian versions at the Boo's Main store, and you can purchase all of them at my Marketplace store!

That's all for now! more new products coming as soon as I can make em!! And a group gift! YES I PROMISE FOR REALZ THIS TIME!!. And it'll be something fun (I hope)!

Thanks everyone for your patience with my slow releases. Soon that will be fixed :)

It other news, we have parted ways with Art Decade, so you will see some changes on the sim soon. I wish Beth Porterfield the best with her business!

You will also see a bit of a bigger partnership with Waking Dream over the next few months as we work on getting some live music and dj's into the Boo's club! Are you a DJ? Can you play great jazz? Are you a musician? Can you play some awesome Jazz? I'll be looking for you! Send me your info to lilyflie@gmail.com and we'll talk :D

xx

Nynaboo



No comments:

Post a Comment