Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hi!!

I hope everyone had a great holiday! If it was anything like mine then you saw family, ate way too much, had a few drinks, got Glee on DVD (YAY!), and just let yourself be lazy for a bit! On top of all that, Boo’s Bits had a very successful year, and ended with a bang! So thank you all for that!

I have had a very nice break from making things, which was needed, more so than I originally thought to be honest. It really gave me a chance to reset the wheels in my head and put some thought into what is next for Boo’s Bits and me over the next year. I am pleased to say that I have some fun things in mind for this year, and we'll continue to release new products and expand as a SL Business.

I'd like to share with you the rough plan for Boo's over the next couple of months, to give you an idea of what kind of stuff I'll be up to. Anything I list here is subject to change......I don't generally set plans too often as I hate when I don't reach goals, but this year I am doing a lot of things differently, in RL and in SL, so it seemed like as good a time as any to try setting some.

So without further delay, here is the Boo's Bits Business plan for the first quarter of 2011!

January

The big change in Jan, is going to be some remodeling of the Boo's Bits store at the Isle of Boo. I started in December but put it on hold over the holidays. My goal is to finish the remodeling by Mid Janurary, with very little interruption to regular accessibility to the sim. There may be a Wednesday when the sim can’t be accessed for a couple hours, but when that day comes I'll send a notice.

Also in January there will be 4 new Bed Releases, 1 Couch Release, a new Firepit, A Swing and a new Pier. Information on those products will come as released.

Some products will be retired this month as well, after reviewing all the sales data for the past year, there are just some things I made that nobody wanted (cries). Each of these products will be marked for retirement in the next few days, and will remain there until the remodelling is complete. Then they will be removed forever. So when you see the retirement sign, be sure you snag them while you can!

February/March

February is going to be Prefab month, where I switch my focus from Furniture for a bit and back to making some buildings for the Lil Town Series. I have had a lot of requests for more like that, so I specifically get dedicated to that this month.

On the agenda are the following buildings: Apartment Complex, Live Music Venue, Police Station, Community Center, Government Research Center, Lil Town Park and Two new Residential homes

I don’t expect to have all of those finished in February, but my goal is that at least a few those get done.

Even though February is going to be Prefab month, I will be releasing a special Lapdance Product as well, in time for Valentines Day. More info to come on Release

This month will also be the launch of the Boo's Bits PG Store, which will carry many of the products my regular store carries, but with all adult or mature content removed.

The launch will depend on when I find a good slice of land to use for it. Know of some nice Mainland PG for sale? Send me a notecard in SL and I’ll have a peek!

Thanks again for 2010, and helping put Boo's on the map!

Will put up another blog in a few days about the Jazz club I am opening on Isle of Boo. I'm pretty excited about it! Watch for that in a few days! New releases will start again in a week so keep an eye out for those too!

Lots of excitement to start this new year! I look forward to sharing it all with you!

Nynaboo

xx

Boo's Bits in world

No comments:

Post a Comment