Saturday, January 8, 2011

Slacker......

Todays blog is brought to you by the show 24, which everyone else watched ages ago, but I only discovered when the series box sets dropped to 14.99 a season. Also brought to you by me being a Slacker and unable to stop watching it.

In my last entry I talked about all these plans for Boo's this month, and how you would be seeing some new products soon. Well, 8 days into Jan and I haven't actually gotten to far.

So.....sorry about that.

The truth is, I don't have cable, so most of my tv viewing comes from downloading or dvd box sets. My usual routine is to sit down and watch a episode of something while I eat, then get back to whatever I am working on.

But this fucking show 24 has a habit of ending on a cliffhanger every single episode! Including the end of each season! I suppose it should be expected actually, considering the kind of show it is, but having up to season 6 on dvd is actually dangerous for the first time viewer. I don't have a forced wait period to see what happens next.

And every time I say to myself "i'll get something done after this episode" I find myself getting to the end and going "ah I can watch one more....". At least when it was airing, those people watching were forced to wait and could get other things done.

It's like tv crack and I have a endless supply!

That said, I am almost done season 4, and I am determined, in the same way CTU is determined, to get some shit done! :) so once I wrap up Tue season I am going to get hard at work on the new products and delay the aim redesign for another week while I do them.

I have 4 almost finished products so they will be the next releases. Expect them by next Wednesday.

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you, or sl for that matter. Just got sidetracked! But never fear, the Boo is on the case, and will be back in the swing of things in no time!

Nynaboo

xx
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment