Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A few Product Updates

Hello everyone! I have been away for a bit in the strange land called Real Life, so I am sorry there havn't been many new products lately. Things are starting to calm down some so I am hoping to get back into the swing of things soon.

In the meantime I have managed to do a few quick upgrades to some existing products.

Boo's Kitchen Set - Wood now contains more animation options and has been reconfigured. Price increase of only 50L isn't that bad for what you get from it now.



Boo's Rugs: The original rugs have been gutted and refitted with new Animations, specifically in the Boy/Girl menu and threesome menus. No price changes on these, as the animation count stayed pretty much the same.


I will be doing more product upgrades over the next few weeks, then hopefully right back into new products for the Xmasy season!!

Short and sweet, that's all for now!

Nynaboo

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment