Thursday, June 16, 2011

Victorian Boo! - New Product Releases

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful week!

A while back I said I wasn't going to be doing any more Lapdance products for a bit, but I had a few requests for something in a Victorian style. I like to make people happy, so I have put together Victorian versions of both the Lapdance Chair and the Loveseat!

Boo's Ultimate Lapdance Chair - Victorian Edition





NOTE: If you already own the V2 chair or the upgraded V1 chair, the menus are exactly the same on this version. Only the design has changed

111 Animations

11 Prims

Modify/Transfer

1550L Selling Price

Boo's Ultimate Lapdance Loveseat - Victorian Edition





NOTE: This version of the Loveseat does contain some different and additional Animations not included in the original.

172 Animations

15 Prims

Modify/Transfer

1700L Selling Price

Also released today is a new Sofa in a Classic Style. Lesbian and Unisex versions

Boo's Afternoon Tea Sofa





Unisex Version - 194 Animations - 1050L

Lesbian Version - 142 Animations - 900L

This Sofa is only 6 prims, so it is perfect for a Linden Home

Modify/Transfer

I'm putting the new Victorian Lapdance Loveseat on the Group vendor, so you can save a bit if you buy it from there (gift cards can not be used on group vendor)

Deal of the week in the Boo's Pink Truck will be the Cherry Lesbian version of the Afternoon Tea Sofa. Grab it for 15% off

That's it for this week! I have a group gift coming for you all (i know I am a bit late getting one done but it's coming!) and more new stuff in the next week or so!!

Nynaboo

xx

Boo's Bits in Second Life

Boo's Marketplace Store

Nynaboo on Twitter: @nynaboos

No comments:

Post a Comment