Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Product Release - Aug 1st 2012

2 new products this week.

The Rhiannon Bed  (Unisex and Lesbian versions available in all colors)






 Unisex Version - 24 Prims 283 Animations 1500L

Lesbian Version - 24 prims 191 Animations 1250L

Pickles Pub (Joint Commercial product by Jon Enimo with Furniture by Boo's Bits


This prefab was originally created and sold on the Marketplace by Jon Enimo with Textures by Iris Maskelyne. Jon has since passed it to me at Boo's Bits to furnish and re-release as as Boo's Bits Prefab.

It sells completely furnished for 1200L

Also a quick note on my Prefabs, I have taken them off of a platform and put them back in a rez station on the main level. We will see how that works. if it creates more lag on the sim I will look at another option. Mainly I think a lot of people did not see I had buildings for sale so putting them on the ground instead of hiding them above may be a better option.

Both these new products are available at the Boo's Bits Main store or in Boo's Marketplace Store!

Nynaboo

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment